My job is playing games with me and I'm about to lose my mind

So I signed up for this full time job at a specific hourly rate roughly four years ago. I have to mention I have been a 100% remote employee this entire time and have busted my rear off to hit deadlines, help others, attend meetings, etc. Above and beyond and my so called managers have contacted me maybe twice in a 3 year period.

This "new" director whom I've never talked to calls me last week to tell me they had a meeting and are going to pay me unit pay from now on. I said I wasn't too happy about that and not really what I signed up for....so he said he'd call me back. Calls me back to tell me everything is back to normal, I'm hourly blah blah. (I cover multiple roles including production whenever needed for engineering as well as manage an entire area. I only work when I get work sent to me and it has definitely slowed down). Now I'm afraid that's their tactic is to just not give me work. What can I do besides Jump ship like they want?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My job is playing games with me and I'm about to lose my mind My job is playing games with me and I'm about to lose my mind Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.