Hello all,
First want to say I’d like any and all comments/advice.
About me, I have been a professional soccer player for ten years now in high leagues around the world (won’t say any names or teams) and would like to continue playing as long as I can but also have interest in moving into a new career.
The transition is daunting. I have finished my university degree while playing and I have degrees in finance/ criminology.
I have many qualities and experience that I believe companies would want. Character, camaraderie, experience in stressful situations and persevering. Pro sports is the most cut throat industry, if you don’t perform, you’re done. Next one up.
I am looking for advice and recommendations as to what companies would look for professional athletes to come in and do the job. I don’t worry about lack of work experience because I’ve worked with hundreds of people on and off the field and can do the job/Learn the technical side of the job.
I may start my own business but we shall see.
Please fire away!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: