[California] Is this paycut worth it?

Ok the place I am at is currently offering me $5/hr less less than what another place is offering me. And with the other place, the offer is on the table. To add more insight, I'm getting a raise overall from what I was previously earning. $10 more at my current place vs $15 at my new one.

But at my current job there are unofficial perks. Like being able to do whatever I want since there's no supervisor over me. Also, I can pick my own schedule and work whenever I want to and not work when I don't feel like it. Also my best friend is at my current job. My current job may also offer a raise in 3 months, but I don't know how much it will be. I am also very good at the place I am currently at and all my coworkers like me and almost dote on me. I usually finish my work 1-3 hours early so I can spend that time on my computer or playing my Nintendo Switch. Also, to make up for the paycut, I can literally drag my feet and dog it and stay an extra hour on the clock.

The other place may offer a pay increase as well in 3 months. It also offers far more opportunity to advance my career skills (working with extremely specialized equipment). but it does not have any of the other unofficial benefits of my current place.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[California] Is this paycut worth it? [California] Is this paycut worth it? Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.