Looking for career advice from new college graduate

I would like advice on each individual point if you have the time.

  1. I did get a job offer for a billing analyst position but after some more time thinking the job isn't exciting to me. Should I take the job and leave after a few months, stay for a year to see if I like it or just decline the offer and keep applying? I asked for an extension which ends tomorrow.
  2. Had my second interview for an analyst position at a bank yesterday and am interested in taking this position on. However, I was told I would hear back the same day (yesterday) or the next day (today) if I got the job. Is there a possibility I will hear back tomorrow or Thursday?
  3. If I end up not getting the job at the bank and not taking the billing analyst position, besides apply to other jobs, what skills and experiences did you focus on that helped you land a job that excited you?
usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Looking for career advice from new college graduate Looking for career advice from new college graduate Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.