Hey guys, I am a college student looking for a steady-paced job and walked into a local bagel shop today asking if they had a job available. I turned in my resume to I assume the owner and she said to come in tomorrow at 6 am and begin working to see if I have the skills to cut and prepare the food. Is this normal for local businesses? I'm assuming I won't be there for that long and that I won't be working an entire shift before I am even hired. I'm just confused if this is a normal thing because I've had another food job before but I had an actual interview and hiring first before they taught me anything. Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is it normal for a food place to ask you to come in and work before the interview?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 11, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: