Tips for asking management to work remotely?

It's the career topic du jour. I am interested in working fully remote.

I've been at my job for 6 months and am a top performer. They are exceedingly happy with my work and I have never heard a negative remark. I was employee of the month in my second month here. I've been told repeatedly that I'm the best person they've ever had in this position. Clients like me and are very happy with my work too. I am the only person who performs my job function at my company. I am a self starter and perform my role autonomously.

Previous people in this role have struggled to manage it all, but I am spending 10 hours a day with my butt in a seat twiddling my thumbs because this job comes naturally to me. I don't see the point in being in an office doing nothing when that time would be better spent at home doing literally anything else, still kicking ass and being available as my employer or clients need me.

I really enjoy my job but this "butts in seats" mentality is making me have a wandering eye for other opportunities.

I am willing to come into the office for client visits and meetings as necessary, but I'd like to otherwise work fully remote.

How can I approach this conversation with my CEO? Has anyone successfully negotiated full time WFH with an employer that's uncomfortable with the idea?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Tips for asking management to work remotely? Tips for asking management to work remotely? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.