I feel like I’m being perceived as a problematic person for pointing out genuine problems.

Due to how dysfunctional things are at work, I decided to be brave (I guess) and bring up some of the problems I’ve noticed every so often. Among those issues involved an inconsistent schedule that isn’t communicated properly and blatant favoritism.

I like to wrap up when my scheduled hours are over. If I know a task would take me past the end of my shift, I cut it off if I’m not told in advance that it actually needs to be done on my time. But recently, my manager would look at me like I’m stupid and ask what I’m doing. It’s literally time to leave. “I wanted you to finish this.” They would say. However, they never told me that’s what they wanted. Well why I have this interaction when you could’ve told me well ahead of time what your goals were? As someone who’s pretty loyal, I’d get it done without a problem if I was informed. The more I know the better. Otherwise you can’t blame me for finishing what I’m on and getting ready to leave when my scheduled time is up.

Every time I discuss these problems, I feel like they perceive me as the bad guy and I’m some cancer they need to cut out. I know I’m not though. But that’s what happens when you speak up I guess.

Also, apparently I’m a different breed, a very dependable and dedicated type. I have been stopped from quitting and repeatedly pulled back in because of how dependable I am for the survival of the company. If this were true, I feel like I my suggestions, opinions and feelings would be valued more.

TL;DR I feel like it’s not very ethical to be flustered when people stop working when their scheduled hours are over and you didn’t event ask or inform them about working overtime

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I feel like I’m being perceived as a problematic person for pointing out genuine problems. I feel like I’m being perceived as a problematic person for pointing out genuine problems. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.