So I finally have a recruiter in my corner but what should I do time wise?

So basically I applied to big a entertainment company and a recruiter reached out to me because the hiring manager for the position wanted to interview me asap.

I did the initial phone screening with the recruiter and we clicked immediately, we had a great chat and she told me at the end if this position didn't work out that she would help me find another one. Now in the past this sort of answer basically turned into the hr rep ghosting me, but this current recruiter always answers my emails and pretty quickly too.

Fast forward, I get interviewed by the hiring manager and two of her team members, but unfortunately I didn't get the position. Recruiter contacts me and tells me to apply to the other positions she has available. I did and let her know, she told me I dont need to do anything else and that once the managers start interviewing, she will forward my info.

My question is, should I follow up in a few weeks or just wait, knowing the recruiter has my back has me feeling a little more relaxed, but I also dont want her to maybe forget me if she gets too busy because I have had busy recruiters too

Tldr: got a recruiter who likes me, didn't get a job offer with my first application but she told me to apply and will let me know once the interview process starts for each one to forward my interview. Should I wait a certain amount of time or wait for her to reach out to me?

Thanks in advance

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

So I finally have a recruiter in my corner but what should I do time wise? So I finally have a recruiter in my corner but what should I do time wise? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.