Part time job!

After a year of being unemployed and probably hundreds of job applications I finally got a job offer for a part time position doing retail and social media work. My family wanted me to get a 9-5 office job but 1) I got rejected from all of them2) deep down I know its not for me.. I love photography and my Instagram account has grown so much. I see so much potential with it and honestly I’d rather do multiple small part time jobs so I can still focus on growing my photography. The jobs I’ve loved the most are ones where I can interact with people every day. A new person comes through the door and who knows what connections you can make from them. So maybe it’s not a huge pay.. maybe it’s not what my family expected from me but I enjoy it! Im trying to be more proud of myself these day because this is something I should celebrate but I’m worried about what my parents think of me..

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Part time job! Part time job! Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.