Received a job offer over the phone but nothing received in writing. How long to reach out?

I was only offered the position yesterday over the phone. They wanted me to confirm verbal acceptance but I said I want to review the contract but that I am very excited about the offer and am likely to accept.

They told me a bit more about what’s going on and what to expect but no timeline except for start date.

How long should I expect before receiving anything in writing?

Everything was only done via phone no email yet. Application portal still says my application Is pending.

This is a large company I imagine a lot of red tape.

How long do I wait to reach out again? I sort of would like this in writing now bc I am desperate to leave my current role ASAP.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Received a job offer over the phone but nothing received in writing. How long to reach out? Received a job offer over the phone but nothing received in writing. How long to reach out? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.