Fairly stable jobs where I can use my creative writing skills?

As of right now, my 18 year old self is going to college with aspirations to get either a degree in mass communications or comp. sci. Not entirely sure which one I want to pursue yet. I’ve always had a very strong grasp on English, essays, and creative writing. I got a perfect score on the writing test on my ACT and a perfect score on the AP test for my Language and Composition class. I’ve used the writing skills that I have grown over the years to write countless short stories and even get one of the three books Ive written published.

I’d love to pursue a career that utilizes my creative writing skills as that is my true passion in life. I adore the process and end result that comes with creative writing. I know about the evident careers for creative writers such as storyboard authors, authors, and script writers; however, these aren’t really careers I can go to college for and be almost guaranteed to get a job in that field after I graduate.

I’m trying to find career options where there is a good amount of job security, but utilizes my skills as a creative writer. I’ve been looking at positions on the creative team of some video game developers, but the info on careers like that is few and far between. If anyone who has any experience regarding what I’m asking could leave some advice, I’d really appreciate it. Even if anyone has an idea for a possible career, I’d love to hear it. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Fairly stable jobs where I can use my creative writing skills? Fairly stable jobs where I can use my creative writing skills? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.