Moving and changing jobs - salary decrease

Over the last few months, I've been looking to move out of DC and get to Charleston SC. I am in construction management for a large contractor here in the DC Metro Area. After three interviews I've landed a job with a reputable mid-sized GC in charleston where I want to relocate. I'm ecstatic to have an opening as an Assistant Super down there. The catch is I'm going to take a pay cut from 86k to 69k if they are unwilling to negotiate. I will be negotiating this week and hoping to get them closer to 73-75k, but no promises. I understand the cost of living difference justifies a pay decrease, but this is a lot to gulp down. I am not unsatisfied with my current job but I know I'd be happier working where I want to live, in Charleston. Just looking for insight and possibly some tips for salary negotiation to make this salary gap not feel so daunting. Also, if anyone's been in a position like so would love to hear how it worked out for you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Moving and changing jobs - salary decrease Moving and changing jobs - salary decrease Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.