Advice for leaving a job during a crucial time in a project?

I posted here a week ago about wanting to leave a job because I felt mistreated. Basically I’ve just been lied to multiple times and decisions about my job have been made without me to the point that I’m uncomfortable and feel bad mentally about my work. I have expressed my concerns and discomfort, but nothing has changed.

I’m not planning on leaving now thinking about in a few months around later september, mid october. However, me leaving would royally screw over many people because I would be doing so at the start of a huge new project (the big reason I’m leaving is because I don’t feel comfortable taking this project on which I have expressed but it was forced onto me anyway despite more experience people being able to take it). Part of me feels bad since I have made a few acquaintances that this will affect and I might be burning lots of bridges. Part of me says screw them, they’ve screwed me over lots too and this project involves lots of things that aren’t in my job description and I’m not getting a raise. This is a 2+ year project and I was thinking of quitting even before this so I don’t really want to wait for it to be over because I’m not 100% sure when it will be over. My work is just so disorganized and toxic—we have a very high turnover rate and everyone has expressed they are overworked. I know this is the norm for lots of places but I’m just really over this place.

I was thinking of sticking it out a little just to say I tried and show my boss that I tried, but even if I try it out for a bit and leave, I will still be ruining things for lots of people. I’ve considered that maybe the project won’t be too bad so again I want to give it a try, but also I’m so sick of management which is enough for me to want to leave. I have been here for a little under a year (will be a year in oct) and I have tons of great references outside of this job that I still keep in touch with.

Should I feel bad for leaving this job at a crucial time or is a job just a job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice for leaving a job during a crucial time in a project? Advice for leaving a job during a crucial time in a project? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.