Hi everyone, looking for some job related advice here:
I've been working in big tech sales for about 2 1/2 years now. During this time, I have worked for 3 big tech companies (think largest tech companies in world) and I have now been presented with an opportunity to join another tech titan after only 6 months in my current role. Each job change has been a vertical move in either position or pay and I find each new position as an opportunity to network and learn new solutions. I do get tired of certain jobs quite quickly, but I am capable of sticking things out.
My issue is this: when speaking with experienced friends, family, and coworkers, they see my resume and immediately think "job hopper". Is it really that bad? I'm fortunate enough to have some great companies on my resume to help me find new positions...but I'm curious if I should stick things out at a company or consistently look for bigger/better opportunities. Any insight is greatly appreciated
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: