Any jobs with minimal/no hand usage?

Heya, I need help trying to find a job with minimal to no hand usage. Even though I am currently typing this, I'd throw that off the table too since after a while my hands start to show their usual symptoms of having enough of it. Heck, even right now I am typoing before fixing it way more than I want to.

A bit on the problems at hand (pun intended). I have nerve issues, ulnar tunnel syndrome to be exact! Because of that I can't do the following:

Keep my arms bent, lift things, usage of my hands in general is a big nope unless it is for a few minutes at a time every few hours because it is simply difficult to move my fingers now. To top it off, I don't have a very impressive education. I was a straight D+ student and didn't get my act together until Junior year of highschool. I have not gone to college either, and I won't be able to.

Currently my parents are supporting me, but honestly this is a huge strain on their finances. They have to support a whole extra adult person who can't do anything for work.

I will type down some steps I've already taken so we don't have to go over those.

I have attempted going to places designed to help folks with disability, but one wasn't able to help me find a job (only explain to employers my disability), and the other one has a waiting list of over 1,600. The state cut their budget so it is a fairly slow moving list, and I'm at the back because I'm not a high-priority case.

I cannot get surgery until my parents get their tax-returns, again, we are poor and I can't work.

Tour-guide is an option I've seen suggested, but there are no such areas in my location so this is out of the question for me.

College is a no-go. It takes 2 years minimum to get some sort of degree, and I would like a job as soon as I can get one. Money is a pressing issue.

I cannot drive because of my arms, so nothing driving related.

I am not bilingual. I have a knack for French, but haven't practice what little I do know in years, and becoming fluent is time-consuming. I wouldn't mind putting in the time for this, but as above, I need money as soon as I can earn it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Any jobs with minimal/no hand usage? Any jobs with minimal/no hand usage? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 27, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.