so I'm in Canada and I was recently contacted by a recruitment agency (not sure if I am allowed to post the company name here but it's in Vancouver). They provide resume/cover letter/LinkedIn editing service, job hunting/referral, interview training etc with a 90 days job offer guarantee. However, the agent said there's a $3000 deposit and they charge from 35% to 45% of the first-year salary depending on the offer (and plus tax, ofc).
the fee would be around $20K in total for my salary expectation (since I'm starting my career and really want to start working). this means, after calculating tax and deduction etc, they need to offer me a position with 25% or more salary than what i can find by myself. they do seem to be promising and the contract is fine as well. the fee can be paid monthly instead of a big one-time payment.
I really want to start working since i wasn't able to find a job for about 8 months after graduation. I do know it's a harsh time to find a job in my field after talking to my prof and others online. but the fee is extremely high for me and I cant decide if I should give it a go. or, if I actually need an agency to help me, should I contact other companies?
(not sure if this post may violate the rules but I really need some advice, please. thanks in advance
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: