Hi everyone, 2 years ago, I gave up my job to be a stay-at-home dad because it was the right thing to do for our family for many reasons. I started trying to get back to the workforce again a year ago but pandemic happened. I applied for hundreds of jobs and got denied/ghosted for the same amount of times. Watching my wife working her butt off for the past 2 years never got easier than day 1. I never gave up and kept trying. I finally got a job offer on Friday and signed my offer letter today. This is possibly the best job I could get given my situation and background (much better with the ones which I got denied/ghosted). I just wanted to say that I did it. And guys I know things are hard at times but don’t give up! Thank you for reading!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Signed My Offer Letter Today!
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mai 15, 2021
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: