My ex-boss haven't sent my recommendation letter after 4 months, is it worth asking again?

The main reason I asked for a recommendation letter was because I guess some companies would use it (better safe than sorry), and I also intent to apply for an overseas university.

The day I gave them a 1 week's notice resignation I talked to my boss and the manager and asked her directly, she said "well, let I'll think about it..." jokingly. Then said "I was kidding, no problem". After I signed all the papers a few days later, I talked to the HR and she said they already have a template for the recommendation letter, she would ask my boss to sign it and send it later to me in PDF.

My mistake was: I only talked to the parties, but haven't written an email to my boss neither to the HR. It's been 4 months after I quit the previous company, I sent an email to the HR last week and got no response so far. I really want the recommendation letter because I worked so hard for that company, some ex-employees already had their letters signed (I remember them going to ask my boss to sign it, which she did).

Any tips? a call or send a message to the HR (I have her phone number)?

P.S.: I asked previously to the manager if he could write me a recommendation on Linkedin and he agreed. A few days later he told me he got a problem with the linkedin app , even showed me. I texted him twice , kindly asking and showing him a tutorial on how to do it, and got no response. Probably won't get any at this point...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My ex-boss haven't sent my recommendation letter after 4 months, is it worth asking again? My ex-boss haven't sent my recommendation letter after 4 months, is it worth asking again? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 24, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.