Could my short time with a company impact my chances with getting a job?

I'm currently looking for a new job. The one I have now is not working out for various reasons, so I've been job hunting, but no luck so far. The thing is, my work history is somewhat short in the amount of time I've spent with a company, the longest job was 3 years. I've worked in 3 fast food restaurants, 1 retail, and 1 in a call center. I've been looking for places that have little to no interaction with customers because... customer service can really wear you out. My reason for my short-term work history was mostly due to school (working 2 jobs to pay for classes, finding a job closer to campus), but my relationship with school isn't going so well, so now I'm looking for a full-time job. Could my short time with a company impact my chances with getting a job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Could my short time with a company impact my chances with getting a job? Could my short time with a company impact my chances with getting a job? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.