I have an mini interview on Tuesday and I think I’m psyching myself up too much. I’ve got my heart set on it. But I think I might be setting myself up to fail. I even bombed a phone interview for another position because I care more about getting this one.
I’ve researched the company, checked out interview tips, prepared for common questions. I know this is all good stuff to do but I feel like I think Im going to get it. And if I don’t it’s gonna be a real let down. I need to be more realistic right now. It’s a huge company headquarters and a position where training is offered so there’s probably hundreds of applicants.
I want to make myself stand out because my resume is less than stellar. I want to be the person that they want around. But I know I just have to be me. Can’t pretend, right?
Ugh. Sorry for the vent.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: