A recruiter told me my portfolio link didn’t work. What do I do?

hello! I am a designer and spent a ton of time fine-tuning my portfolio and cover letters and have been anxiously awaiting for responses. I was referred to one position and my friend followed up with the recruiter who said the link to my portfolio (pdf on google drive) didn’t work. After looking into it, the load time was around 20 seconds so I’m guessing they didn’t wait around. I’ve reduced the file size so it should open up much quicker but now I don’t know what to do about the applications I’ve already sent in. I’ve been rejected to a few positions and not sure if it’s because they couldn’t see my portfolio.

Should I: 1. Reach out to the recruiters of the roles I was rejected to? Or maybe reapply? I’m afraid some might have been because they couldn’t open the link so they just rejected my application which is a heartbreaker. 2. Reach out to recruiters I haven’t heard back from? If they haven’t seen my application will that look bad that I’m telling them this? I’m thinking it can be an opportunity to at least introduce myself so maybe I stand out from the pile of applications? 3. Reach out on LinkedIn or another way if it is best for me to reach out?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

A recruiter told me my portfolio link didn’t work. What do I do? A recruiter told me my portfolio link didn’t work. What do I do? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 24, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.