Help on following up post interview. What are my chances?

I've been looking for work for quite awhile now, I had a position that was rescinded after 7 months of delays due to Covid and am back looking for an entry level position out of college now.

I had a phone screening with a company 3 weeks ago. This was followed up by an hour and a half long panel interview with senior engineers and the hiring manager. A few days later they called me back for an in person interview. The in person interview was two Thursdays ago, so ~7 business days. The in person interview was with another senior engineer that I hadn't spoken with yet, I thought it went very well, he gave me a 30 minute tour then I answered some technical questions and we spoke for a bit about myself and the position. At the end of this interview I asked him what the next steps would be but he said he wasn't sure as he wasn't the hiring manager.

I waited a week and sent a follow up email to the hiring manager last Thursday but haven't heard back. I'm not really sure how the hiring process typically works, is it normal to wait this long without hearing anything or are my chances pretty slim at this point? I was thinking about following up with the person in HR who did the phone screening coordinated with me about the two interviews, would that be appropriate?

Thank you for any advice about what I should do or my expectations should be. I've been dreadfully anxious about my job search after being strung along by the first company for so long and losing that offer and now being out of school with no experience for so long. It's made it really hard on me mentally to get through this job hunting process.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help on following up post interview. What are my chances? Help on following up post interview. What are my chances? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.