Wanting to quit after first day.

I started my first day at a new job, I left my old one due to poor management and poor salary. This job pays more, but is a "desk job". I am only 24 but most of my jobs have been related to repairing stuff, I thought I'd try something new. Today I realized I am not a desk job person, I already miss working with my hands and having a challenge. Updating inventory and inputting invoices is not my cup of tea. I have no urge to learn this and I want out. Finically I can quit and be fine until I find somthing else but is this a bad idea? I still live at home with no bills.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Wanting to quit after first day. Wanting to quit after first day. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.