Not sure what I want to do

I am unsure what I want to do. The thing that interests me most but is very unlikely to become a source of income is making videos. Me and my friend enjoy coming up with ideas and making videos and it's very fun for me. I've always dreamed of becoming an entertainer. We also make music and I would like to eventually start a podcast with him. It's mostly for fun but if we could make money from it that would be amazing. Someone once told me that I should become an actor but I think that's silly. Other than that the only things that I like are video games, computers and phones, and anime. Anime made me consider voice acting for a while and that's the only reason I mentioned it lol but I dont know.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not sure what I want to do Not sure what I want to do Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.