How to continue salary discussions with recruiter?

I'm casually looking for a new job due to some organizational changes at my current employer that I'm not a fan of. I'm not desperate to leave but thought it was a good time to see what else is out there. I had a conversation with a recruiter today at a position that I applied for that I am pretty interested in. The salary range that she gave me was a little bit low; she said they could basically do XX-YY and "maaaybe go up to ZZ." We had a good conversation, and she left the ball in my court and told me to think over the salary over the weekend and decide if I wanted to continue with the interview process. I said I would and have crunched some numbers and think that I would be comfortable taking the job if it was offered at the ZZ level. My question (and maybe this is dumb! I've been out of the job search for a long time) is: Is there a way to tell the recruiter that? Do I just come out and say, "I would like to continue interviewing with the understanding that I wouldn't take the job at lower than ZZ"? Thank you very much for any guidance or suggestions on how to proceed!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to continue salary discussions with recruiter? How to continue salary discussions with recruiter? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.