New job

New Job

I just began a new job over 8 hours away and spanning multiple states from where my former job was. This job pays significantly more (20k more) and includes benefits since the last job was a contract with a city . I am a semi recent college grad and so far I felt pretty good about my career path. When I accepted this job I knew I would be working for a smaller municipality which means different processes. My boss is ex military and a very assertive person. These first 3 weeks have been me and him going all my duties early in the morning sometimes for close to 2 hours. At times he’s almost overloading me with information and telling me to write things verbatim as to what he is saying. He’s basically doing the work for me and I am to run everything by him, wherever it is sending out emails reviewing permits, dealing with the public. He had me working on a report and went back and changed things without telling me multiple times. Basically he questions everything I do and asks me to repeat things back to him. He even is driving while we talk sometimes on the phone and has yelled at me to slow down when reading something to him and has shushed me when I go to ask him a question even though he told me to ask any. Anytime I go to ask him something it seems like he’s more upset that I’m asking or that he doesn’t understand what I’m asking how I phrase it. He also has told me multiple times that he doesn’t think I’m paying attention and writing things down because I misunderstood what time he wanted me somewhere or that accidentally forget to send him my time sheet a day ahead of time like he asked, even though his email said otherwise. He recently accused me of doing things on my own time and asked me on the phone why this was the case and did I have an explanation for it. Even when he compliments me he always seems to make a backhanded comment about it telling me Good job on the report I prepped and then telling me he doesn’t want the presentation aspect of it to take that long and he wants to meet deadlines when he tells me to. This is after he told me he would rather something take longer and be better than hurrying and doing something half ass or not your best.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New job New job Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.