Junior High Teacher looking for part time remote job (USA)

Howdy y'all, I'm currently employed at a junior high but I'm looking for a part time remote job that I can do after school hours. I love the school that I'm at but I would like to put some more money towards my wedding.

I'm looking for something that I can do between the hours of 7:00pm and midnight.

This is my second year teaching and I am also coaching.

Here are some of my skills & experience:

  • I've done a few photography gigs before COVID hit so I have some photo editing/ manipulation experience (darktable & GIMP).
  • I have a bit experience with graphic and website design but nothing done for commission.
  • Being a teacher, I like to think I'm really proficient in breaking down ideas so that someone can understand a concept

Any ideas or directions would be much appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Junior High Teacher looking for part time remote job (USA) Junior High Teacher looking for part time remote job (USA) Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.