I need help.

A coworker (team lead) went to HR to file a complaint about me when they are the one who straight up bullied me for a month.

I shrugged off everything because I know everyone is stressed with the increase workload and this person was dealing with some family issues, so I just took it. Then they decided to go file a complaint and tried to turn the tables on me and make it sound like I was the one bullying them and told HR that I was slacking off and would not do my work.

They then went and changed their whole attitude to play the victim and make it look like they are a nice person and I was the one who is making things difficult for everyone.

Now everyone wants me to forgive and forget about this incident because that person was having a rough day. They keep telling me that I have to forgive them because I was wrong for shrugging it off and it would make it difficult for everyone to work together if I don't forgive and forget about this incident.

I get having one rough day or week but this went on for a month. When I am having a rough day I don't go around blasting everyone and reporting everyone to HR.

The only reason why they want me to forgive them now is because that person (team lead) needs my help on a project.

I would like some advice on this issue. What should I do?

I know I should leave, but it is difficult to find a new job since I just graduated and started at this company a few months ago and I actually really like what I am doing right now.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I need help. I need help. Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.