So, I went to a new job last week and it simply didn't go well. I stayed my 8 hour shift and left knowing that I wouldn't return. The reasons vary across the board but it was a matter of being unable to return due to misalignment of morals within the business. It was appalling. Anywho, I didn't tell the manager that I wouldn't return and he hasn't reached out about my lack of return. I have no missed calls or emails. I'm unsure as to why he hasn't reached out, but I'm not complaining because I don't even want to explain how upset I was. 😂 Although I was set for automatic direct deposit and figured that the day I was there's pay would deposit and that would be the end of things. Although...on Friday, there was a new transaction in my bank history. It said the name of the company and "payroll" but the deposited amount was approximately $0.00! I feel bad for even having to send an email about this, being as I'm not returning, but I also know that I'm owed money and don't want to allow the company to walk all over me. How can I address my problem within an email, so that he can look into the payroll and get this resolved? Any help is appreciated.
Please no comments on how I should've kept the job or given proper notice. I am an adult, who makes decisions based off of my health and happiness. It was not in my best interest to return and that's all the explanation I feel necessary!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: