I did a group interview with a large insurance agency. This was on zoom, Thursday. There were about 25 other applicants. I was one of the chosen out of the applicants to receive an assessment test which was the next step. (I did it as soon as I got it which was about 30 minutes post interview). After that, I quickly got an email asking if I could do a follow up interview the next day which would just be me and the hiring managers. The interview went well (IMO) but I haven’t heard anything since. It is Saturday and the interview was yesterday. I’m just wondering since they got back to me so quickly before. Would I get an email if I didn’t get the job? He told me they would send me further steps for employment but I don’t know if he said “if” or anything that would suggest that they’re still deciding on me. Does anyone have any experience with this? It sounds like the interview process is over and if I got the job the next steps would be orientation.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: