I'm working to find a job as a health insurance sales agent. I recently passed my exam that you must take for licensure. I've been fingerprinted and all I need left to get this license is to pay for registration and then wait for the license.
My next door neighbor has been helping me recently since that is what she does and she recently helped her husband get a job in this line of work too. It's work from home with good benefits and good pay for most openings.
My only concern is my resume.
She helped me with my cover letter and then said for my resume, between "contact info" and my "work history", I need to reflect that I've passed the exam and am about to obtain my license. Like it's right around the corner.
She cannot help with the resume as she is not available for a few days. That was the only advice she had for the resume.
Can someone take a look at my resume and tell me what you feel should go in the space I allocated for that information? I don't even know what to call it. Do I label it like the other sections? I did make it so if you click in the empty space on the PDF, you will be able to enter text.
Any information or advice is greatly appreciated! I'll link the resume below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11L_S8izP7sU6zBHTBGnooK84qY6Yt2gy/view?usp=sharing
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: