so where I work , I’m contracted to work 10 hours a week. This is literally never what I work a week they usually give me one short shift and that’s it. But I’ve not been given any shifts for the past three weeks now and last week I was paid ( I get paid weekly) but noticed it was holiday pay + furlough. And it states online that I’ve taken out two days holiday , which I never done. And this week , they’ve not paid me at all. I’m really confused on this , if I’m contracted for 10 hours but given no shifts do I still get paid even though I’ve not worked ???? And I should be getting furlough payment in anyway but haven’t.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
contracted hours
Reviewed by Louhi
on
octobre 15, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: