The pandemic was rough for me, I lost my job and I've been sending out lots of applications over the last few months with no success. The jobs I felt I was qualified for, such as research assistant positions, sent me back rejections, one after another. But I recently had an interview for a manager and research coordinator position, 2 things I have no previous experience in. Truth be told, i thought the interview went pretty poorly, as when I was asked if I had experience with things such as logistics, finances amd talking with government officials, I responded no. Then a week later I was informed I got the job. In theory it's my dream job, but I didn't think I would be ready for this level of responsibility for another couple years. Now I'm moving across the world in 2 weeks for it and I'm starting to freak out. Does anyone have advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: