Context: I resigned from Company A in March after signing a job offer to start working in Company B. The pandemic broke out so Company B keeps pushing back my start date. Fast forward to October and I still haven't started working at Company B. They did not rescind the job offer but whenever I ask about my start date, their answers are non-commital, "We'd love to have you once we're fully operational."
I've been working part-time, but when October rolled-in, I decided to start looking for another full-time position. I received a job offer yesterday that I would like to accept.
Do I need to inform Company B? I'd still like to work with them once they're 'fully-operational'.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Do I need to inform the other company regarding my job offer?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
octobre 13, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: