So I'm currently one of the supervisors at a call center and what I'm making is pretty underwhelming for how much work I have to put in so I've been applying for other jobs and recently got accepted for one that pays really well.
How do I talk to him and tell him that I'm going to put in my 2 weeks? I just feel really bad because of the fact that I'm one of his supervisors and play a big part of the call center's success.. I've been pacing around thinking of things to say. Please help LOL
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How do I confront my boss and put in my 2 weeks as one of his supervisors?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
octobre 11, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: