What on earth could I put down on a cover letter for janitorial work? I was going to write "I love giving customers a friendly face/make them feel comfortable" but that makes it sound like I want to apply for a front desk job. Any ideas?

What on earth could I put down on a cover letter for janitorial work? I was going to write "I love giving customers a friendly face/make them feel comfortable" but that makes it sound like I want to apply for a front desk job. Any ideas? What on earth could I put down on a cover letter for janitorial work? I was going to write "I love giving customers a friendly face/make them feel comfortable" but that makes it sound like I want to apply for a front desk job. Any ideas? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 02, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.