So can anyone explain to me what you're supposed to do to get a job when you have to have experience, but can't get experience because nobody will hire you?

So here's the issue. I cannot afford to do an unpaid internship, I can't work for free because I am an adult with adult sized bills. I have a young child and can't afford childcare if there is no income coming in and I already have two different jobs. I've applied to every dental office in my area and the surrounding towns with my dental assisting degree. I had 1 offer that was part-time, but unfortunately with my second job that I would have to keep, I could not get the hours worked out to do both. I ended up turning down this offer-the only one I have gotten in the past 3 years. At this point I have given up trying to find a job in that field. The excuse I got from nearly every interview was "Do you have any experience?" then they went quiet when I replied NO except for 8 months of schooling and my degree. This is the reason I was turned down for every job that I applied to. Or, I applied but it says [3+ years experience etc etc etc] on the application and had no reply.

Should I just give up and apply to other things? At this point I've had one same crappy part time job and various other ones for 4 years but a degree was supposed to get me out of this situation.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

So can anyone explain to me what you're supposed to do to get a job when you have to have experience, but can't get experience because nobody will hire you? So can anyone explain to me what you're supposed to do to get a job when you have to have experience, but can't get experience because nobody will hire you? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.