So about 7 days ago, I got a message on angelist from a co-founder. Here is a transcript of the message:
“I came across your profile and thought you might be interested in joining my fintech startup. We're currently building a revolutionary new product - one that allows people to earn money while volunteering in their local community!
We have 3 engineers currently working on it (I handle our sales & marketing efforts). What we really need is a talented UX Designer who can help create a simple but powerful user interface and experience.
This will be an equity based position to start. You will own the IP you create. Once we launch and gain traction, our plan is to roll the IP created into the company, on mutually agreeable terms that could involve convertible notes, RSU's or ISO's, cash, salary, etc.
Let me know if you're free to speak with me in the next week or so. I look forward to hearing from you.”
Today, I responded back that I don’t feel comfortable working for free. Here’s how he responded back:
“I understand where you're coming from. However, I firmly believe joining our team is well worth your time - we're aiming to bring a platform to market that allows the nearly 1 billion volunteers around the world to earn money while they give back. Our goal is also to significantly grow that number to solve many major world issues. Working with us would be financially rewarding and also self-fulfilling knowing you are literally changing the world!
It might also help knowing that we now have 7 people volunteering on this project, some of whom work full-time and contribute 10-15 hours a week while others are working 20-30+ hours while they seek full-time employment. Everyone knows they own the IP they create, and when we are ready to launch we'll discuss fair compensation based on what you contributed to the value of the platform.
I already have 1 UX Designer working on this on weekends and could use 1 more to help during the week. Doesn't have to be a major commitment from you and the payoff will come. I know it's not ideal given your situation, but you'll still have the freedom to pursue other opportunities while you work on the PledgePay UI/UX. We're also only a few months from launching our MVP so cash or salary is also a possibility very soon.”
What should I do? The crazy thing is I never applied for this role. The co-founder founded my profile and was interested about what I brought to the table and messaged me back.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: