HR is asking for all relevant experience to be on resume for the purposes of salary formulation

I had a first interview with a hiring manager. That went well. I had an interview with HR, after filling out the formal application. That went well. But now, when it comes to HR putting together a salary recommendation based on their formal formula of how to do that, they need all of my relevant history down on my resume. 15 years history will pay X but 20 years history will pay X + Y.

So I should put down all of my relevant history on my resume so that they can look at paying me X + Y, yes?

I'm not so sure about that. My history has a lot of short tenures, which will now be visible to everyone looking at my application. People that I will be interviewing with. Now, it's going to suddenly be fair game for them to ask me about this job or that job from 15 years ago?

HR told me to put them in as 1 line each - just name, rank, and serial number. No descriptions. OK, but still.

So here is what I was thinking. On a separate page, the last page of my resume, have my "Additional Work Experience". That way, it's there for HR to use, but it may not necessarily be what people look at when they sit down as a group to drill me about my history.

OR, by trying to not attract too much attention to my many gigs and jobs in this gig economy, am I being too obvious, and then inviting only more attention to it? I am not so concerned about HR seeing the history. But I am concerned about those I interview with, who might pass negative judgement.

Incidentally I have great recommendations on Linkedin, and references, but one would have to be inclined to ask me for those, first.

What do you think? How best to handle?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

HR is asking for all relevant experience to be on resume for the purposes of salary formulation HR is asking for all relevant experience to be on resume for the purposes of salary formulation Reviewed by Louhi on juin 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.