Negotiating salary/benefits [Contractor to Full Time]

I’ve read several posts about people contract to hire roles asking the same question, however they have all been working as contractors for >6 months. I was originally hired through an agency to work for a company as a contractor for 12 months with a high likelihood of a full time offer prior to that year being completed. It’s been 2 years, with numerous false claims that the company would be able to extend a full time offer due to the nature of the industry and funding.

While I’m not holding my breath, there is a very good chance an offer will be made within the next month and I would like to have my plan for negotiating established for when that time comes.

I understand the company pays a premium to the contract agency for me, but that rate does not include benefits like healthcare, PTO, 401k, etc. Given the fact I have now worked for this company for 2 years without those benefits (even from the contract agency), I would like to use that as leverage for a higher salary, time served for PTO and educational benefits and potentially a starting bonus.

Do I have grounds to do so or am I setting myself up for disappointment?

Additional info: -position has had high turnover rate for contracted employees hired after me, leaving the department extremely short staffed for a growth based company. -2 years of experience with the company including establishing many of the procedures and tools currently used, understanding of expectations, policies, systems, etc. -highly praised for work ethic, performance and going above and beyond -track record of making myself available to learn and assist in new areas of the company

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Negotiating salary/benefits [Contractor to Full Time] Negotiating salary/benefits [Contractor to Full Time] Reviewed by Louhi on juin 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.