Need a job that can pay quickly

I'm M18 in Connecticut, and I've been trying to get a job that's around 35-40k annually with no luck.

I had been working as a doordash driver during quarantine because my family was at risk but now that some things are opening up I'm only making around 20-30 dollars a day and it's not enough. I'm going to be a sophomore at college in the fall going for a cyber security major. I have a few years of digital media experience, proficiencies, and qualifications and the same goes for tech support. I tried applying for over 100 jobs on indeed to try to get hired for a job but I never even got an interview.

I was moving into a house with friends this summer and we talked to the landlord and pushed back the security deposit until july 15th rather than june, but the company the landlord works for said it was invalid and I'm going to have $1100 due in less than 2 weeks. I've considered working multiple retail jobs temporarily to try and scrape everything together but it might take too long and I'm running out of options. If there's any way I can do something remotely or something consistent while I continue looking for IT jobs it would be appreciated.

I come from a low income family and neither my friends or family can help out at all with money. Likewise my credit is very poor right now because I lost my job a while back and was unable to consistently pay off the interest and I can't get a cosigner on any loans to give me breathing room.

Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated, thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need a job that can pay quickly Need a job that can pay quickly Reviewed by Louhi on juin 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.