I just graduated from college this spring with degrees in international affairs and geography. I’ve had a tough time finding a job since is started searching last month and have only managed to get one interview out of at least 50 applications I’ve sent. My goal is to return to Washington DC as I spent my 4 years of college there and all of the jobs I am interested in and want to do are located there. I also want to go to DC as it’s a city I enjoy and am comfortable with.
The issue is that my friend who lives across the country was able to get me an entry level position doing quality assurance and management at a call center. It pays only slightly less than what I would want to be making in DC with a slightly lower cost of living. This job isn’t something that interests me at all, and the city the job is in isn’t really great. It would also be a move across the country, which makes me nervous. But on the other hand it’s a job, which I haven’t been able to get on my own. I don’t want to get so focused on finding a job that I choose something that may not be the best fit for me, but I also really want to find a job.
I’m having a lot of trouble deciding if I want to accept this offer, and I’d be interested to hear what others who maybe have gone through similar situations have to say. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: