Lied about my job title on my resume for a job I really want. Now I am at the 3rd and final interview. I am freaked out and do not know how to handle it. Story in comments. Please Help
Please be constructive, I know I messed up.
I have been with company A for a year in a supportive role to the job title I used on my resume. I can, and do, all the responsibilities required of the higher role. I cover for the others in this position on the weekends, during their vacations, and soon to take over most of (I am assuming) the obligations for one employee due to have a baby days ago.
Interestingly, the soon to be mother, was just promoted to a higher position upon her return from maternity leave, which opens up her position. Will they offer my that role I fudged on with my resume? I do not know. If they do soon, would that solve my problem? I would take it (for the official title) and then still take the job at company A because I want to relocate. I know it wouldn't be good for them for me to accept and then give notice. And, employment verification could really screw up the time I worked in this position. But I would be able to put it on my resume? Erggggghh.
Is it at all advisable to try and explain my responsibilities in my current role to the next and most high up interviewer? Should I email my first interviewer, who would be my direct boss of my situation?
I rolled the dice. I should have thought it out better. I took a chance, but now I am so worried. I am not changing my plans to move (I am relocating myself and my daughters to first time college out of state and my current living hasn't been the best).
How should I proceed? I haven't been offered anything just yet, but I want to have some kind of plan.
Egads.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: