Might get kicked out soon. If possible, I'd love to find something relatively quickly that can just let me survive for awhile.
I have a diploma in 2D animation, and I'm good enough at what I do to pass for an entry level job. It unfortunately hasn't happened yet because 1) it's a very niche field, 2) tons of local competition, and 3) I've been living in South America with my parents since I graduated in August of 2019. Our instructors always assured us that it was common to wait 1-2 years before landing the first job, so this was fine to me.
However, due to some conflicts in the house, it's quite possible I'll be kicked out soon. I'm trying to reason with them and, while I think I can buy an extra month or two if I appeal to COVID-19 issues, I don't believe I can negotiate any more than that. I had saved up to move to the US anyway (I'm a dual citizen) and I have just enough to maybe pay for a plane ticket, a security deposit and 2-3 months of expenses if I share a house/apt in a month-to-month lease (a little over 7k). I don't have a credit score nor any work experience.
I'm hoping for suggestions as to what jobs I can apply for and what companies may still be hiring in or near Seattle. I already plan on applying to grocery stores and all, but since I can't afford not to have a job for more than a couple of months, I would love more suggestions so I can find something ASAP.
Thank you for your time, and I hope everyone is staying safe.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: