Job Applications Redirecting to "Workday"

Hi all,

I've noticed that a lot of the jobs I've been applying for redirect me to a job board called Workday. The first time I saw it, I made and account, applied, and moved on. Well, I came across it a second time, and my login information didn't work, or exist, so I created another login, applied, and moved forward.

Well, I've come across it a few more times now, and my login information never works, and I always need to create a new login to apply to these jobs. Has anyone had any experience with this? Do I need to keep creating new accounts every time I want to apply to these jobs? Is this a legitimate process?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job Applications Redirecting to "Workday" Job Applications Redirecting to "Workday" Reviewed by Louhi on juin 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.