Hey!
So like a lot of people right now(I figure) I'm looking for work, and I'm using LinkedIn to do so. I was editing my profile when I got to the industry part of it and it made me wonder, should I change it? I've previously worked in IT and therefore I've got IT as the industry there, but I've wanted to take a swing at administration(my previous positions included a lot of it and I thought it was fun) so I was wondering if I should change it? Does changing the industry option change the positions shown to me? Sorry if it's a stupid question but since I want to be transparent and because I have the most previous experience from IT I wonder whether it'd be disingenuous and misrepresenting me by changing industry there to something I haven't work in.
I was also wondering what industry you think would provide me with the work I find to be the most fun; I previously worked in a project where I got to decide a lot of the processes, make schedules and guidelines as well as perform a lot of other kinds of administrative work which I thought was lots of fun, but I don't know which field would include most of this sort of work, so that's why I want your thoughts on the matter, though it might be a bit more difficult since you don't know me as a person.
Thanks in advance for the answers. :)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: