So here's my situation: I recently graduated with a master of music degree in composition, but want to change careers to electrician, and I'm moving to Greenbelt, Maryland on August 1st. I've been trying to research how best to accomplish this career switch, but coming from a music background I don't have many connections with people who can help me, and so I turn to the good people of this subreddit.
I know that you need to go through an apprenticeship in order to become an electrician, but since my degree is in something completely unrelated I doubt I could get one immediately. What are some entry-level jobs I can apply for that can act as stepping stones to my goal, and how can I best apply for these positions?
If anyone has any advice for someone in my situation not directly related to my question, I would appreciate that, too!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: