Hello,
I have been applying for jobs in my field for nearly a year now, and am kind of confused on why I get so few call backs and almost no offers.
I have a background in automation engineer at mechanical, electrical, and controls levels. I wear about 5 hats at my current place of employment and have been trying to leave ever since I graduated college because the pay is so incredibly low. I have a degree in information technology, with a heavy concentration in computer science.
I make it clear the roles I play in my current workplace, and the extents of what I am doing (in that I effectively AM an entire engineering department). I have 5 years of experience in automation design. I have a bachelor's degree. I can't even get a callback for entry level positions that pay marginally better than what I work for now (and I am critically under market as is).
I don't really know what to do at this point. When I get any correspondence at all (which is extremely rare) I am told that I don't have enough experience for the role. June 10th is the 1 year anniversary of my extreme job hunting. I can't keep doing this. I spend about 8 hours a day applying for positions, most that I don't even want. I only get a callback maybe once a week, if that, and it almost always goes no where.
I am so disappointed in myself and feel like all the money I spent on my degree was a waste and that I will be stuck under 50 grand my whole life.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: