I’m 30 and I live in the Midwest, I worked as a machinist for the last 8 years and I’m really good at it but I don’t really have a passion for it. Currently my SO is in school full time until July 2022 and we have a 2 year old. I own a house and am the sole provider for my family. Once she is done with school we are aiming to move to the Tampa area. I’m so at a loss for what I wanna do with the rest of my life when we get there. So if anyone has any suggestion for in demand career in FL for a 32 year old ( when I get to FL ) with no college that will make a good wage in the Tampa area. I’m all ears. Thanks
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
30Yo engaged with a 2 year old and I’m stuck
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 04, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: