Furloughed, but still expected to work?

My boss says in a wink-wink kind of way that we aren’t “working” because we’re not being paid... so it’s just for fun. We work remotely anyway so it’s mostly answering emails and other small tasks.

We are “furloughed”, and collecting unemployment. Couldn’t I get in trouble if I do this? I wouldn’t even mind keeping up with my email a bit, but my husband is worried that if the company is audited I could be forced to pay back the money from unemployment. But if this is the case, how do I even tell my boss and coworkers that I refuse to do any work?

Thanks for any advice you can provide! I don’t know if I’m overthinking it but i don’t want to do anything to make this year even worse.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Furloughed, but still expected to work? Furloughed, but still expected to work? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.